Class-review, Sales Training. Emnify GmbH, Berlin, Germany, March 2019
Updated: May 16
Emnify are experts in IoT (Internet of Things) technology, based in Berlin. Their management decided that to give their company the best edge they would invest in their employees presentation and sales skills.
Impact Presenting delivered our 2 day "Sales Impact" workshop.
This sales workshop was different than the usual Impact Presenting workshop in that we trained the team on not only presenting but moving the deal forward.
An Impact Presenting Sales Seminar covers 6 key sales steps
1) Our attitudes as salespeople - there are 4 key sales types, which one are you?
2) Finding and approaching new clients - building a pipeline and getting an appointment
3) Performing a detailed needs analysis - diagnosing your client
4) Presenting your products and services - not just "telling" them
5) Recognizing challenges to the sale - price, competition, or just excuses
6) Overcoming those challenges and getting the deal - constantly move it forward
Participants gave feedback later than they enjoyed the practice orientation, and that like all our workshops, we focus on doing, role playing, and working with real scenarios.
The important thing for salepeople, is that presenting your services and products in the best possible light is not just an occasional thing, like someone giving a presentation in a "normal" job. Its a job that a salesperson has to do all day long, so its good to have a system to use so you don't have to think about it each time.
If you want to know more about how we can help your sales team and organization, get in touch.