Europe - 1 Day Virtual Impact (live-webinar event)
Where and when
Become a great speaker!
Are you nervous about giving presentations and wish you could look forward to them instead? Are you looking for ways to get your message across in an original and engaging way? Are you tired of saying “OK, next slide...” and want a “wow!” factor instead? Are you tired of being boring and want to engage your audience instead?
This virtual public speaking course "IMPACT Presenting", is a live-event webinar teaching a simple system for creating better presentations and communicating your message.
IMPACT Presentations has already been taught, on an in-house basis, in Europe and the United States for the last 7 years and now it's available on a virtual basis. We do not offer massive recorded events. Our virtual events follow the same principle of our in-person events: A smaller group, with more success for everyone. With just 3 - 5 participants, we ensure a comfortable learning environment
If you aspire to communicate better and get ahead in your careers as well as in your personal life, this class is for you.
WHAT do you learn?
- Overcome speaker's nervousness
- How to explain technical and complex concepts clearly, even to non-experts.
- Design scientifically-proven better slides OR presenting with no slides at all!
- Keeping your audiences attention
- Powerful body language (even virtually)
- Engage your audience and get buy-in
- How to use multimedia in your talks
- Use business storytelling to inspire
WHY do you need it? To improve:
- Your everyday presentations to your team, clients, partners or management
- Sales presentations & client pitches
- Public speaking for introverts and shy individuals
- Presenting to Investors & start-up pitches
- Presentations for motivating organizational change
- Technical/specialist presentations
- "Elevator pitches" for split second opportunities
Agenda (all times are Central European Time)
1st coaching call/email with all participants individually
9:30 to 12:00 pm
In the morning sessions you'll learn the Impact Presenting 4 Step model. Both theory, as well with individual practice focusing on key parts of your talk
During lunch – each participant has a short individual session with the coach to discuss their afternoon's presentations
12:45 – 15:00 Each participant gives a presentation using the lessons learned from the morning session. Feedback and additional trainer input is additionally given.
After the class:
You will approach presentations more enthusiastically and get noticed by your audiences for delivering more impactful talks.
See video previews of the class, read individual reviews, and see photos of previous classes on our main page www.impactpresenting.eu
Frequently asked questions:
- I am seriously nervous i.e. I over-prepare, lay awake at night worrying, and afterwards know I could have done better. Can you help?
Yes, we can :) Your situation is much more common than you think and in every group there is at least 1 person describing themselves this way.
- I speak English well, but its not my first language, will it be a problem?
Not at all! Great presentations are about much more than the language. About 70% of our European attendees are non-native English speakers with English as their 2nd or 3rd language.
- Do I have to prepare anything for the class?
You will get more benefit if you come to the class with a situation in mind where you will have to speak to an audience in the future, and we use that scenario when developing and practicing your skills. If you have no such situation, then no preparation is necessary, just have a clear idea of your goals for the class. In either case, please inform us accordingly
Additionally for virtual classes, you should have room to stand up and move away from the webcam to use as your "stage" while practicing for live events (if this is not possible, don't worry, we can work around it)
Terms and conditions (The important stuff)
Bookings are not final until payment or an official Purchase Order has been received. Payments can be done here at the time of registration by credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer (Eric Molin, Raiffeisenbank, IBAN: AT983225000001904283 BIC: RLNWATWWGTD ) which is also offered as an option on the payments page:
Open-enrollment seminars have a minimum required number of people to take place therefore bookings are non-refundable. If you cannot attend, someone else (i.e co-worker) instead as a substitute. If, by 2 weeks before the event, a seminar fails to reach the minimum necessary participant count you will be contacted to decide 1) if you want a 100% immediate refund or 2) to reschedule to future event.
- IMPACT Virtual 1 day class€180+€36 VAT€180+€36 VAT0€0