2-Day Zurich Impact Presenting®
Where and when
Become a great speaker!
- Are you nervous about giving presentations and wish you could look forward to them instead?
- Are you looking for ways to get your message across in an original and engaging way?
- Are you tired of saying “OK, next slide...” and want a “wow!” factor instead?
Our Zurich public speaking course , Impact Presenting®, is a way of delivering presentations with impact that get you the results you are looking for. Our training system is a mix of theory and practice with easy strategies and techniques that you can put to use for better presentations the very next day.
If you aspire to better public speaking this class is for you. With a maximum of 6 to 7 participants in a group, we ensure a personalized learning environment
Started in 2011, we have helped over 3000 people worldwide and from every kind of professional background to become better speakers - and we look forward to helping you too.
You will learn how to:
- Minimize anxiety and look forward to giving talks
- Explain technical & complex concepts simply - even to non-experts
- Project authority on-stage even if you don't feel authoritative (overcoming "impostor syndrome"
- Use storytelling in business presentations for extra impact
- Discover your own authentic style of speaking (not "copying" other public speakers)
- Engage your audience and get the buy-in you need to make your ideas happen!
Why do you need it?
- Presenting to management/executives
- Better virtual presentations
- Public speaking for shy people / introverts
- Leadership and organizational change speeches
- Specialized subject presentations to non-experts
- Sales presentations & pitches
- Elevator pitches when you have to pitch your idea, quickly
- Any situation where you must inform, motivate, or persuade an audience of 1 or an audience of 1000.
Training language: English
And read a detailed blogpost about our Zurich class held in 2019 : https://www.impactpresenting.com/post/zurich19
OUTCOME - After the class
You will look forward to giving talks, you will radiate increased confidence when communicating and presenting, and make a greater impact on your audience and customers. You will be able to pitch your ideas to colleagues, your boss, your customers, or even the Board of Directors!
Frequently asked questions:
What about COVID? We are working with the situation, with small groups, using "COVID safe" meeting rooms, large enough to have enough physical space for everyone. We work with the guidelines of Swiss health authority in regarding to masking and social distancing. If Covid related restrictions result in gatherings being restricted , the course will be converted to a virtual event and you will recieve a partial refund.
I speak English well, but its not my first language, will it be a problem?
Not at all! Great presentations are about much more than the language. About 70% of our European attendees are non-native English speakers with English as their 2nd or 3rd language.
Do I have to prepare anything for the class?
You will get more benefit if you come to the class with a situation in mind where you will have to speak to an audience in the future, and we use that scenario when developing and practicing your skills. If you have no such situation, then no preparation is necessary, just have a clear idea of your goals for the class.
Can you offer a discount for multiple tickets, i.e. if I am sending my team?
Yes, please inquire directly for more details. But also think about a private in-company seminar instead. With 4 people, the investment is comparable and with 5 people or more, an in-house course is the better option.
Terms and conditions (The important stuff)
Bookings are not final until payment or an official Purchase Order has been received. Payments can be done here at the time of registration by credit card, PayPal, or bank transfer which is also offered as an option on the payments page:
Open-enrollment seminars have a minimum required number of people to take place therefore bookings are non-refundable. If you cannot attend, someone else (i.e co-worker) can attend instead.
Talk to us before buying tickets and hotel. Seminars have a minimum number of people and if we do not hit that, the event will not take place. If, by 2 weeks before the event, a seminar fails to reach the minimum necessary participant count, you will be contacted to decide 1) if you want a 100% immediate refund or 2) to reschedule to future event.
If Covid related restrictions result in gatherings being restricted , the course will be converted to a virtual event and you will recieve a partial refund.
We reserve the right to change locations within the same general area. Please make sure we have your telephone number and best email address to keep you informed accordingly.
- 1 ticket, normal price€1,400€1,4000€0
- 1 ticket, early bird discount€1,200€1,2000€0