2-Day Denver IMPACT Presenting
Where and when
Become a great speaker!
Are you nervous about giving presentations and wish you could look forward to them instead? Are you looking for ways to get your message across in an original and engaging way? Are you tired of saying “OK, next slide...” and want a “wow!” factor instead? Are you tired of being boring and want to engage your audience instead?
This Denver, Colorado public speaking course "IMPACT Presenting" is a class teaching a simple system for creating better presentations and communicating your message and will redefine how you prepare for and deliver presentations and talks and redefine the results you get and your impact on your business and world.
If you aspire to communicate better and get ahead in your career as well as in your personal life, this class is for you.
WHAT do you learn?
- Overcome your fear and anxiety
- Be authentic - discover your OWN presenting style which works for you
- Explain technical and complex concepts clearly, even to non-experts.
- To a Call To Action that creates the action you want.
- Design scientifically-proven better slides OR presenting with no slides at all!
- Avoid the most common presenting mistakes
- Powerful body language and vocal emphasis techniques
- Engage your audience and get buy-in
- Use business storytelling to inspire
WHY do you need it? To improve:
- Sales presentations & client pitches
- Public speaking for introverts and shy individuals
- Presenting to Investors & start-up pitches
- Presentations for motivating organizational change
- Technical/specialist presentations
- Impromptu presenting for split second opportunities
Price: $1600 per person
After the class:
You will spend less time creating slides and being nervous and instead look forward to opportunities to give talks, you will radiate increased confidence when communicating and presenting, and make a greater impact on your audience and customers. You will be able to pitch your ideas to colleagues, your boss, your customers or even the Board of Directors!
See video previews of the class, read individual reviews, and see photos of previous classes on our main page www.impactpresenting.com
Frequently asked questions:
- What about COVID? If, due to COVID, there are restrictions making a physical class impossible, the course will take place virtually and you will receive a partial refund to compensate (30%). We'll use physical distancing inside the classroom with plenty of space per person.
- What level should my presentation skills be to attend?
This class is unique that it’s a multi-level class. As a total beginner you can master the basics (i.e overcoming anxiety), or as an experienced presenter with new ideas (i.e. body language/vocal impact). As the classes are small (maximum 7 people), you can get individualized input from the trainer.
- Can you offer a discount for multiple tickets, i.e. if I am sending my team?
Yes, please inquire directly for more details. But if you are considering booking 4 places or more, think about a private in-company seminar instead. With 4 people, the investment is approximately the same and with 5 people or more, you can start to save.
Terms and conditions (The important stuff)
Bookings are not final until payment or an official Purchase Order has been received. Payments can be done here at the time of registration by credit card or Pay Pal
Open-enrollment seminars have a minimum required number of people to take place therefore bookings are non-refundable. If you cannot attend, someone else (i.e co-worker) instead as a substitute. If, by 3 weeks before the event, a seminar fails to reach the minimum necessary participant count you will be contacted to decide 1) if you want a 100% immediate refund or 2) to reschedule to future event.
We reserve the right to change locations within the same general neighborhood. Please make sure we have your telephone number and best email address to keep you informed accordingly.
- Attendance - 2 Day Seminar$1,600$1,6000$0